Himachal Transport Minister injured in road accident
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Transport Minister GS Bali and two others were injured in a road accident early on Sunday in Sonepat in Haryana, an official in Shimla said.
Bali, who was on the way to Delhi from Shimla on an official visit, got injuries on the chest and is out of danger, an official said.
Two personal staff, who were accompanying him in a different vehicle, have sustained serious injuries and have been admitted to AIIMS in Delhi.
The police said the minister`s vehicle rammed into a stationary truck parked on the roadside. Another vehicle carrying the minister`s staff also collided with the vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!