Himachal Transport Minister injured in road accident
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Transport Minister GS Bali and two others were injured in a road accident early on Sunday in Sonepat in Haryana, an official in Shimla said.
Bali, who was on the way to Delhi from Shimla on an official visit, got injuries on the chest and is out of danger, an official said.
Two personal staff, who were accompanying him in a different vehicle, have sustained serious injuries and have been admitted to AIIMS in Delhi.
The police said the minister`s vehicle rammed into a stationary truck parked on the roadside. Another vehicle carrying the minister`s staff also collided with the vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi