Himachal Transport Minister injured in road accident
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Transport Minister GS Bali and two others were injured in a road accident early on Sunday in Sonepat in Haryana, an official in Shimla said.
Bali, who was on the way to Delhi from Shimla on an official visit, got injuries on the chest and is out of danger, an official said.
Two personal staff, who were accompanying him in a different vehicle, have sustained serious injuries and have been admitted to AIIMS in Delhi.
The police said the minister`s vehicle rammed into a stationary truck parked on the roadside. Another vehicle carrying the minister`s staff also collided with the vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy