Himachal Transport Minister injured in road accident
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Transport Minister GS Bali and two others were injured in a road accident early on Sunday in Sonepat in Haryana, an official in Shimla said.
Bali, who was on the way to Delhi from Shimla on an official visit, got injuries on the chest and is out of danger, an official said.
Two personal staff, who were accompanying him in a different vehicle, have sustained serious injuries and have been admitted to AIIMS in Delhi.
The police said the minister`s vehicle rammed into a stationary truck parked on the roadside. Another vehicle carrying the minister`s staff also collided with the vehicles.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference