Himachal Transport Minister injured in road accident
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Transport Minister GS Bali and two others were injured in a road accident early on Sunday in Sonepat in Haryana, an official in Shimla said.
Bali, who was on the way to Delhi from Shimla on an official visit, got injuries on the chest and is out of danger, an official said.
Two personal staff, who were accompanying him in a different vehicle, have sustained serious injuries and have been admitted to AIIMS in Delhi.
The police said the minister`s vehicle rammed into a stationary truck parked on the roadside. Another vehicle carrying the minister`s staff also collided with the vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda