HP: 30 students injured as bus falls into pit
Dharamsala: At least 30 students of Central University Shahpur were today injured when the private bus, they were travelling in, hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit at Ladwara Mode near here, police said.
Out of the 30 injured students of Central University, some were referred to hospital at Tanda for treatment, they said.
The driver of the private bus lost control of the vehicle as it hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit, police said.
According to police, a case under the relevant sections of IPC has been registered against bus driver Baldev Ram.
Meanwhile, two persons were injured after their motorcycle collided into a car at Tanda yesterday.
The two injured identified as Ankit and Barun were admitted to Civil Hospital Palampur, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month
- Outstanding! Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is unstoppable at the Box Office – Read more