HP: 30 students injured as bus falls into pit
Dharamsala: At least 30 students of Central University Shahpur were today injured when the private bus, they were travelling in, hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit at Ladwara Mode near here, police said.
Out of the 30 injured students of Central University, some were referred to hospital at Tanda for treatment, they said.
The driver of the private bus lost control of the vehicle as it hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit, police said.
According to police, a case under the relevant sections of IPC has been registered against bus driver Baldev Ram.
Meanwhile, two persons were injured after their motorcycle collided into a car at Tanda yesterday.
The two injured identified as Ankit and Barun were admitted to Civil Hospital Palampur, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Monetary committee rules to be notified in few weeks: Economic Affairs Secretary
- Lucky escape for Goa mayor, six others as boat capsizes
- Land grab accused Asha Kumari appointed AICC in-charge of Punjab, triggers row
- 'Bank mergers likely to happen after SBI consolidation'
- After Dutee Chand, sprinter Srabani Nanda qualifies for Rio Olympics