HP: 30 students injured as bus falls into pit
Dharamsala: At least 30 students of Central University Shahpur were today injured when the private bus, they were travelling in, hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit at Ladwara Mode near here, police said.
Out of the 30 injured students of Central University, some were referred to hospital at Tanda for treatment, they said.
The driver of the private bus lost control of the vehicle as it hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit, police said.
According to police, a case under the relevant sections of IPC has been registered against bus driver Baldev Ram.
Meanwhile, two persons were injured after their motorcycle collided into a car at Tanda yesterday.
The two injured identified as Ankit and Barun were admitted to Civil Hospital Palampur, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued