HP: 30 students injured as bus falls into pit
Dharamsala: At least 30 students of Central University Shahpur were today injured when the private bus, they were travelling in, hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit at Ladwara Mode near here, police said.
Out of the 30 injured students of Central University, some were referred to hospital at Tanda for treatment, they said.
The driver of the private bus lost control of the vehicle as it hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit, police said.
According to police, a case under the relevant sections of IPC has been registered against bus driver Baldev Ram.
Meanwhile, two persons were injured after their motorcycle collided into a car at Tanda yesterday.
The two injured identified as Ankit and Barun were admitted to Civil Hospital Palampur, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?