HP: 30 students injured as bus falls into pit
Dharamsala: At least 30 students of Central University Shahpur were today injured when the private bus, they were travelling in, hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit at Ladwara Mode near here, police said.
Out of the 30 injured students of Central University, some were referred to hospital at Tanda for treatment, they said.
The driver of the private bus lost control of the vehicle as it hit a three-wheeler and rolled down into a pit, police said.
According to police, a case under the relevant sections of IPC has been registered against bus driver Baldev Ram.
Meanwhile, two persons were injured after their motorcycle collided into a car at Tanda yesterday.
The two injured identified as Ankit and Barun were admitted to Civil Hospital Palampur, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’