HP: 703 sex workers selected for rehabilitation
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government has
selected 703 sex workers for rehabilitation under a central
The state government has identified over 10,000 such
workers, Principal Secretary Social Justice and Women
Empowerment, SK Dass said on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, the state government has changed the
nomenclature of sex workers rehabilitation scheme to special
women rehabilitation scheme.
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style
- Section 144 imposed in Jind as Jat leaders start 'jail bharo' movement
- PM Narendra Modi salutes 'Shramiks' hard work, determination on Labour Day
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Centre declines to share info on bringing back Kohinoor