HP: 703 sex workers selected for rehabilitation
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government has
selected 703 sex workers for rehabilitation under a central
The state government has identified over 10,000 such
workers, Principal Secretary Social Justice and Women
Empowerment, SK Dass said on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, the state government has changed the
nomenclature of sex workers rehabilitation scheme to special
women rehabilitation scheme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa