HP Assembly special session on October 3
Shimla: A one-day special session would be convened on October 3 to mark the closing of Golden Jubilee celebrations of Himachal Pradesh Assembly, a government spokesman here said.
Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar has been requested to preside over the session which would be attended by all sitting and former MLAs, he said.
Speakers of Northern states would also be invited to join the celebrations, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- From Kanpur to Varanasi in 10 days: 11-year-old Shraddha Shukla attempts 550 km swim in raging Ganga
- Doha airport brings in passenger tax
- Jason Gillespie to leave Yorkshire at end of season
- Myanmar holds unique position in India's neighbourhood, says PM Narendra Modi
- Bangladesh's Tamim Iqbal out for a month with fractured finger, to miss ODI series vs Afghanistan