HP Assembly special session on October 3
Shimla: A one-day special session would be convened on October 3 to mark the closing of Golden Jubilee celebrations of Himachal Pradesh Assembly, a government spokesman here said.
Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar has been requested to preside over the session which would be attended by all sitting and former MLAs, he said.
Speakers of Northern states would also be invited to join the celebrations, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'