HP offers best facilities for industrialists: Dhumal
Shimla: Attracting industrialists to
invest in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal
today claimed the state offered the best industrial
environment with cheap land and power round the clock.
"The industrial units set up in the state are witness
to the facilities and incentives available to the
industrialists with round the clock power supply," Dhumal said
while addressing a public meeting at Bhatiyan in Nalagarh
sub-division of Solan district, an official release said.
Maintaining the industrialisation momentum, he said
that state had been pressing the Centre hard to get the
special industrial package extended till its original date of
At another function held in the district, Dhumal
while dedicating newly constructed Indian Express Block
of Government Senior Secondary School named after Kargil
Shaheed Subedar Tara Chand GSSS at Khera said the state had
been raising demand with the Centre to abolish the Recruitable
Male Population (RMP) condition for the youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery