HP offers best facilities for industrialists: Dhumal
Shimla: Attracting industrialists to
invest in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal
today claimed the state offered the best industrial
environment with cheap land and power round the clock.
"The industrial units set up in the state are witness
to the facilities and incentives available to the
industrialists with round the clock power supply," Dhumal said
while addressing a public meeting at Bhatiyan in Nalagarh
sub-division of Solan district, an official release said.
Maintaining the industrialisation momentum, he said
that state had been pressing the Centre hard to get the
special industrial package extended till its original date of
At another function held in the district, Dhumal
while dedicating newly constructed Indian Express Block
of Government Senior Secondary School named after Kargil
Shaheed Subedar Tara Chand GSSS at Khera said the state had
been raising demand with the Centre to abolish the Recruitable
Male Population (RMP) condition for the youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- PHOTO (Inside): Not for the faint-hearted! Saina Nehwal shares image of her knee's broken bone
- 'Domestic airfares to decline at lower rate in Q2'
- US, Ukraine to conduct observation flights over Russia
- 25-year-old woman gang-raped, two arrested
- How to dress like a star within your budget! Get tips right away