HP offers best facilities for industrialists: Dhumal
Shimla: Attracting industrialists to
invest in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal
today claimed the state offered the best industrial
environment with cheap land and power round the clock.
"The industrial units set up in the state are witness
to the facilities and incentives available to the
industrialists with round the clock power supply," Dhumal said
while addressing a public meeting at Bhatiyan in Nalagarh
sub-division of Solan district, an official release said.
Maintaining the industrialisation momentum, he said
that state had been pressing the Centre hard to get the
special industrial package extended till its original date of
At another function held in the district, Dhumal
while dedicating newly constructed Indian Express Block
of Government Senior Secondary School named after Kargil
Shaheed Subedar Tara Chand GSSS at Khera said the state had
been raising demand with the Centre to abolish the Recruitable
Male Population (RMP) condition for the youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj