HP polls: Shifting of candidates leaves Cong in a fix
As political heat gains momentum in Himachal Pradesh, main opposition Congress is struggling to come out of a confusion sparked by frequent shifting of candidates.
Rattan, who had started campaigning in Jwalamukhi, is also in a fix as he too is not sure about his position.
While Sharma has said he is "not keen" to contest from Jwalamukhi seat, Gaddi too is maintaining that since he had been given party ticket and there has been no change regarding seat allocation so far, he will go ahead with his campaign in Dharamsala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister