Industrial projects to get all clearances within 90 days in HP
Shimla: Industrial projects in Himachal projects will now get all clearances within 90 days with the state government on Saturday taking a decision in this regard.
The decision was taken in a review meeting of Industries department presided over by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh here.
The Chief Minister said efficient steps are being taken to give boost to industrialisation in the state and time-bound clearances would be a major incentive for prospective investors.
He directed the Industries department to identify and develop new industrial areas having state-of-art infrastructure facilities.
Singh said at present there are 39,254 industrial enterprises in the state which are providing employment to 2.72 lakh people.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today