Industrial projects to get all clearances within 90 days in HP
Shimla: Industrial projects in Himachal projects will now get all clearances within 90 days with the state government on Saturday taking a decision in this regard.
The decision was taken in a review meeting of Industries department presided over by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh here.
The Chief Minister said efficient steps are being taken to give boost to industrialisation in the state and time-bound clearances would be a major incentive for prospective investors.
He directed the Industries department to identify and develop new industrial areas having state-of-art infrastructure facilities.
Singh said at present there are 39,254 industrial enterprises in the state which are providing employment to 2.72 lakh people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him