Industrial projects to get all clearances within 90 days in HP
Shimla: Industrial projects in Himachal projects will now get all clearances within 90 days with the state government on Saturday taking a decision in this regard.
The decision was taken in a review meeting of Industries department presided over by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh here.
The Chief Minister said efficient steps are being taken to give boost to industrialisation in the state and time-bound clearances would be a major incentive for prospective investors.
He directed the Industries department to identify and develop new industrial areas having state-of-art infrastructure facilities.
Singh said at present there are 39,254 industrial enterprises in the state which are providing employment to 2.72 lakh people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest