Industrial projects to get all clearances within 90 days in HP
Shimla: Industrial projects in Himachal projects will now get all clearances within 90 days with the state government on Saturday taking a decision in this regard.
The decision was taken in a review meeting of Industries department presided over by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh here.
The Chief Minister said efficient steps are being taken to give boost to industrialisation in the state and time-bound clearances would be a major incentive for prospective investors.
He directed the Industries department to identify and develop new industrial areas having state-of-art infrastructure facilities.
Singh said at present there are 39,254 industrial enterprises in the state which are providing employment to 2.72 lakh people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?