Industrial projects to get all clearances within 90 days in HP
Shimla: Industrial projects in Himachal projects will now get all clearances within 90 days with the state government on Saturday taking a decision in this regard.
The decision was taken in a review meeting of Industries department presided over by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh here.
The Chief Minister said efficient steps are being taken to give boost to industrialisation in the state and time-bound clearances would be a major incentive for prospective investors.
He directed the Industries department to identify and develop new industrial areas having state-of-art infrastructure facilities.
Singh said at present there are 39,254 industrial enterprises in the state which are providing employment to 2.72 lakh people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch