Internet darshan of famed Kangra temples
Dharamsala: Devotees will be able to take
part in live internet darshan of three famed temples in Kangra
district-- Chamunda Devi, Kangra Devi and Jwalamukhi-- from
March 23 on the occasion of Navratri.
"The temples of Kangra district in Himachal Pradesh shall
be online for darshan during the Navratri festival from March
23," Deputy Commissioner of Dharamsala district R S Gupta
A website has been created for the purpose, he said,
adding that "Jawalamukhi and Baijnath are already on live
The administration has reached an agreement with
organisation Divine India, which will pay it Rs 41 lakh for
the online darshan, increasing by 10 per cent every year, he
said, adding that relevant equipment in the temples will be
fitted by them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?