Israeli envoy meets Virbhadra on future tie-up
New Delhi: Israel`s Ambassador Alon Ushpiz on Monday called on Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh here.
At the meeting, issues related to mutual cooperation were discussed, an official statement from the Chief Minister`s Office said.
It said the Chief Minister stressed upon the need for sharing technical know-how and developing business tie-ups in horticulture, agriculture and security sectors.
Singh said there were also immense opportunities for mutual cooperation in water management, waste management, irrigation, post harvest infrastructural facilities, which could benefit the state`s small farmers and fruit growers.
Ushpiz invited a delegation from Himachal Pradesh to study various sectors in his country. The team would explore possibilities for future tie-ups and mutual cooperation, the statement added.
Tourism as well as horticulture and hydropower generation are major contributors to Himachal Pradesh`s economic development.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living