Kalraj targets UPA over terror, corruption
Shimla: BJP Vice President Kalraj Mishra on Saturday accused the UPA government of going soft on terrorism
and targeting nationalist forces to malign them.
"The main agenda of UPA government is ABC (Atankvad,
Bhrashtachar and conspiracy) and it is targeting leaders and
activists speaking against corruption and terrorism," he told
media persons here.
Mishra, who was here in connection with a two-day
state executive meeting of Himachal BJP, said the utterances
of AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh were "well
calculated" and reflects the views of AICC president Sonia
Gandhi and Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand