Kalraj targets UPA over terror, corruption
Shimla: BJP Vice President Kalraj Mishra on Saturday accused the UPA government of going soft on terrorism
and targeting nationalist forces to malign them.
"The main agenda of UPA government is ABC (Atankvad,
Bhrashtachar and conspiracy) and it is targeting leaders and
activists speaking against corruption and terrorism," he told
media persons here.
Mishra, who was here in connection with a two-day
state executive meeting of Himachal BJP, said the utterances
of AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh were "well
calculated" and reflects the views of AICC president Sonia
Gandhi and Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH