Kalraj targets UPA over terror, corruption
Shimla: BJP Vice President Kalraj Mishra on Saturday accused the UPA government of going soft on terrorism
and targeting nationalist forces to malign them.
"The main agenda of UPA government is ABC (Atankvad,
Bhrashtachar and conspiracy) and it is targeting leaders and
activists speaking against corruption and terrorism," he told
media persons here.
Mishra, who was here in connection with a two-day
state executive meeting of Himachal BJP, said the utterances
of AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh were "well
calculated" and reflects the views of AICC president Sonia
Gandhi and Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed