Killar-Chamba highway opened for light vehicles
Chamba: The Killar-Chamba highway via Saach Pass, linking the landlocked Pangi valley with the rest of Chamba district, has been opened for light vehicles on Sunday evening.
According to reports reaching here, the light vehicles started crossing the pass and the road would be opened for heavy vehicles in the next few days.
The highway was covered by snow due to the heavy snowfall since October last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?