Killar-Chamba highway opened for light vehicles
Chamba: The Killar-Chamba highway via Saach Pass, linking the landlocked Pangi valley with the rest of Chamba district, has been opened for light vehicles on Sunday evening.
According to reports reaching here, the light vehicles started crossing the pass and the road would be opened for heavy vehicles in the next few days.
The highway was covered by snow due to the heavy snowfall since October last year.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?