Landslide leaves Manali-Leh Highway blocked
Kullu: A landslide in Kullu has left the Manali- Leh Highway blocked for more than 14 hours, leaving people stranded amidst chaos and traffic bottlenecks.
The Border Road Organization (BRO) started road clearance work late on Saturday.
Speaking to media, a BRO worker, Veer Singh Bahadur, said they are trying to restore the problem at the earliest.
“The road is blocked since yesterday. We worked yesterday till 9 pm and have been working here since 5 am,” Bahadur said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed