Landslide leaves Manali-Leh Highway blocked
Kullu: A landslide in Kullu has left the Manali- Leh Highway blocked for more than 14 hours, leaving people stranded amidst chaos and traffic bottlenecks.
The Border Road Organization (BRO) started road clearance work late on Saturday.
Speaking to media, a BRO worker, Veer Singh Bahadur, said they are trying to restore the problem at the earliest.
“The road is blocked since yesterday. We worked yesterday till 9 pm and have been working here since 5 am,” Bahadur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II