Landslide leaves Manali-Leh Highway blocked
Kullu: A landslide in Kullu has left the Manali- Leh Highway blocked for more than 14 hours, leaving people stranded amidst chaos and traffic bottlenecks.
The Border Road Organization (BRO) started road clearance work late on Saturday.
Speaking to media, a BRO worker, Veer Singh Bahadur, said they are trying to restore the problem at the earliest.
“The road is blocked since yesterday. We worked yesterday till 9 pm and have been working here since 5 am,” Bahadur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'