Landslide leaves Manali-Leh Highway blocked
Kullu: A landslide in Kullu has left the Manali- Leh Highway blocked for more than 14 hours, leaving people stranded amidst chaos and traffic bottlenecks.
The Border Road Organization (BRO) started road clearance work late on Saturday.
Speaking to media, a BRO worker, Veer Singh Bahadur, said they are trying to restore the problem at the earliest.
“The road is blocked since yesterday. We worked yesterday till 9 pm and have been working here since 5 am,” Bahadur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rohtang Pass row: SC seeks response from Himachal Pradesh on plea challenging NGT order
- Suresh Raina dropped, Faiz Faisal picked for Zimbabwe tour; Shardul Thakur rewarded with maiden Test call-up for WI series
- Twin suicide bombings in Yemen leave over 49 people dead
- Ajay Devgn, Sooraj Pancholi to get action training in Germany for Remo's film
- KRK tries to mock Abhishek Bachchan, gets trolled instead! – Details inside