Liquor seized from Himachal constituency
Shimla: Thirty boxes of liquor were on Sunday seized from a temple complex in Himachal Pradesh`s Renuka assembly constituency where a by-election will be held Nov 30.
The Congress alleged the liquor belonged to a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator, who was in the guest house when police raided it. The rest house is located in temple complex.
"We are investigating from where the liquor came and for whom was it," Superintendent of Police Puneeta Bhardwaj told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore