Liquor seized from Himachal constituency
Shimla: Thirty boxes of liquor were on Sunday seized from a temple complex in Himachal Pradesh`s Renuka assembly constituency where a by-election will be held Nov 30.
The Congress alleged the liquor belonged to a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator, who was in the guest house when police raided it. The rest house is located in temple complex.
"We are investigating from where the liquor came and for whom was it," Superintendent of Police Puneeta Bhardwaj told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- 150 soldiers, 2 canines - Bravehearts who rescued Lance Naik Koppad from Siachen Glacier