Liquor seized from Himachal constituency
Shimla: Thirty boxes of liquor were on Sunday seized from a temple complex in Himachal Pradesh`s Renuka assembly constituency where a by-election will be held Nov 30.
The Congress alleged the liquor belonged to a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator, who was in the guest house when police raided it. The rest house is located in temple complex.
"We are investigating from where the liquor came and for whom was it," Superintendent of Police Puneeta Bhardwaj told a news agency.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know