Mild quake hits Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A mild tremor shook Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh Wednesday morning, MeT officials said.
The quake measuring 3.9 magnitude on the Richter Scale was felt at 8:32 AM and was epicentred at Chamba, Met department said.
There was no immediate report of any loss of life or damage to property, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why