Mild quake hits Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A mild tremor shook Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh Wednesday morning, MeT officials said.
The quake measuring 3.9 magnitude on the Richter Scale was felt at 8:32 AM and was epicentred at Chamba, Met department said.
There was no immediate report of any loss of life or damage to property, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi