Minor administrative reshuffle in Himachal
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government on Monday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle, affecting responsibilities of three IAS officers.
Vineet Chowdhary, an 1982 batch Himachal cadre IAS officer, was posted as Principal Secretary (Irrigation and Public Health and Printing and Stationery) on his return from central deputation.
He was posted as Deputy Director at AIIMS, New Delhi and had relinquished his charge on November 30, 2012.
Onkar Chand Sharma, Secretary (IPH and Printing and Stationery) has been posted as Managing Director, Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation vice Shimla.
Dhruv Vashita has been appointed Settlement Officer, Shimla Division, relieving Sandeep Bhatnagar of this additional charge, a official notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH