Minor administrative reshuffle in Himachal
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government on Monday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle, affecting responsibilities of three IAS officers.
Vineet Chowdhary, an 1982 batch Himachal cadre IAS officer, was posted as Principal Secretary (Irrigation and Public Health and Printing and Stationery) on his return from central deputation.
He was posted as Deputy Director at AIIMS, New Delhi and had relinquished his charge on November 30, 2012.
Onkar Chand Sharma, Secretary (IPH and Printing and Stationery) has been posted as Managing Director, Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation vice Shimla.
Dhruv Vashita has been appointed Settlement Officer, Shimla Division, relieving Sandeep Bhatnagar of this additional charge, a official notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog