Minor administrative reshuffle in Himachal
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government on Monday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle, affecting responsibilities of three IAS officers.
Vineet Chowdhary, an 1982 batch Himachal cadre IAS officer, was posted as Principal Secretary (Irrigation and Public Health and Printing and Stationery) on his return from central deputation.
He was posted as Deputy Director at AIIMS, New Delhi and had relinquished his charge on November 30, 2012.
Onkar Chand Sharma, Secretary (IPH and Printing and Stationery) has been posted as Managing Director, Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation vice Shimla.
Dhruv Vashita has been appointed Settlement Officer, Shimla Division, relieving Sandeep Bhatnagar of this additional charge, a official notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon