Minor administrative reshuffle in Himachal
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government on Monday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle, affecting responsibilities of three IAS officers.
Vineet Chowdhary, an 1982 batch Himachal cadre IAS officer, was posted as Principal Secretary (Irrigation and Public Health and Printing and Stationery) on his return from central deputation.
He was posted as Deputy Director at AIIMS, New Delhi and had relinquished his charge on November 30, 2012.
Onkar Chand Sharma, Secretary (IPH and Printing and Stationery) has been posted as Managing Director, Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation vice Shimla.
Dhruv Vashita has been appointed Settlement Officer, Shimla Division, relieving Sandeep Bhatnagar of this additional charge, a official notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened