Minor administrative reshuffle in Himachal
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government on Monday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle, affecting responsibilities of three IAS officers.
Vineet Chowdhary, an 1982 batch Himachal cadre IAS officer, was posted as Principal Secretary (Irrigation and Public Health and Printing and Stationery) on his return from central deputation.
He was posted as Deputy Director at AIIMS, New Delhi and had relinquished his charge on November 30, 2012.
Onkar Chand Sharma, Secretary (IPH and Printing and Stationery) has been posted as Managing Director, Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation vice Shimla.
Dhruv Vashita has been appointed Settlement Officer, Shimla Division, relieving Sandeep Bhatnagar of this additional charge, a official notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh