Moderate rains in parts of HP
Shimla: Isolated areas of Himachal Pradesh received moderate showers today as monsoon remained weak while the day temperature rose marginally in the hilly state.
Una was the hottest in the region with maximum temperature at 34.8 degree Celsius while Bhuntar and Sundernagar recorded a high of 33.0 deg C and 32.6 degree C, followed by Nahan 30.1 deg, Solan 29.5 deg, Dharamsala 28.2 deg, Shimla 24.9 deg and Kalpa 22.6 deg Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile, Kotkhai was the wettest in the region with 24 mm of rains, followed by Ghamroor 15 mm, Kasol and Jubber Hatti 13 mm, Baldwara 11 mm, Mandi and Gohar 10 mm and Baijnath 8 mm respectively.
The local MeT office has predicted rains and thundershowers at many places over the next one week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day
- One jawan martyred as Army foils infiltration bid in Kupwara, curfew lifted from parts of Valley
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- India-Bangladesh border will be secured, says Assam CM Sonowal