No let up in cold condition in higher reaches of HP
Shimla: There was no let up in cold
conditions in higher reaches of Himachal Pradesh which
remained under sub zero temperature whereas capital Shimla
experienced chilly cold wind on Sunday.
Keylong, the headquarter of Lahaul-Spiti district, was
the coldest place in the state with night temperature of minus
10.9 degree celsius, the Met office said.
Kalpa in Kinnaur district had night temperature of minus
5 deg C.
Capital Shimla though witnessed a sunny day but cold
wind made weather chilly. Day temperature in the queen of
hills was 15.2 degree celsius.
Night temperature in the capital town was 3.9 deg C.
Elsewhere, day temperature in Sundernagar was recorded
20 degree celsius while it was 20.7 deg c in Bhuntar, 8.7 deg
c in Kalpa, 20.6 deg c in Dharamsala and 24.6 deg c in Una,
the sources added.
The Met office has forecast mainly dry weather in
low/middle hills while high hills could experience rain/snow
at isolated places tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her