No ministry expansion now: Virbhadra Singh
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said there was no move at present to expand or reshuffle his Council of Ministers.
"There is no proposal as of now to expand or reshuffle the Council of Ministers," he told reporters here.
Singh was responding to a question on whether some party leaders from Kullu district would be inducted into his ministry.
On the party`s emphatic win in Mandi Lok Sabha bypoll, he said the victory had silenced his detractors.
Virbhadra`s detractors, during campaigning for the by-election, alleged he was losing grip over the masses.
The party would put a similar show in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it