Pakistani rock band to perform in Shimla
Shimla: Pakistani rock band The Ragaboys will perform in Shimla this week as part of cultural exchange programmes between India and Pakistan, an event organiser said.
The event is being organised by the North Zone Culture Centre of Patiala and the ministry of culture at the Gaiety Theatre April 16, state department of language, art and culture director Arun Sharma said in a statement.
The programme is part of Baisakhi celebrations as the band will perform in Jalandhar, Patiala, Chandigarh and Shimla April 13-17.
The Ragaboys is a group of three brothers and their style is of the Patiala Gharana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership