Pakistani rock band to perform in Shimla
Shimla: Pakistani rock band The Ragaboys will perform in Shimla this week as part of cultural exchange programmes between India and Pakistan, an event organiser said.
The event is being organised by the North Zone Culture Centre of Patiala and the ministry of culture at the Gaiety Theatre April 16, state department of language, art and culture director Arun Sharma said in a statement.
The programme is part of Baisakhi celebrations as the band will perform in Jalandhar, Patiala, Chandigarh and Shimla April 13-17.
The Ragaboys is a group of three brothers and their style is of the Patiala Gharana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire