Prem Kumar Dhumals assets exceed Rs 1.5 crore
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal and his wife Sheela have assets worth over Rs 1.50 crore.
Dhumal has a 2007 model car valued at Rs 7,50,000 but no liability, according to an affidavit submitted by him while filing nomination from Hamirpur assembly constituency on Tuesday.
Dhumal and his wife`s assets including bank deposits, agricultural and non-agricultural land, exceeded Rs 1.50 crore
The Chief minister has Rs 45,000 in cash and gold worth Rs 3,45,360 while his wife has Rs 18,000 in cash and jewellery valued at Rs 17,54,000.
Dhumal owns a house at Samirpur in Hamirpur district which is valued at Rs 45,00,000 but has 50 per cent share in the property, according to the affidavit.
He also owns a piece of agriculture Land in Palampur, purchased in 2000, and its current value is Rs 67,18,800.
As per the affidavit, the Chief Minister, a law graduate, has no financial liability.
The Congress has fielded Narinder Thakur, son of BJP leader Jagdev Chand, against Dhumal from Hamirpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days