Quake rattles HP, Nepal-India, Indo-Bangladesh border
New Delhi: Earthquakes of slight intensity jolted Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Nepal-India border (Uttarakhand) and Indo-Bangladesh frontier region in Tripura on Thursday, the met department here said.
While the quake in Chamba was recorded at 3 on the Richter scale, the same in Nepal-India border and Indo-Bangladesh border was measured at 3.2 and 3.1 respectively.
The Indo-Nepal border was the first to be jolted at around 8.09 pm followed by the quake in Chamba at around 8.22 pm and in Tripura at about 9.30pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India