Quake rattles HP, Nepal-India, Indo-Bangladesh border
New Delhi: Earthquakes of slight intensity jolted Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Nepal-India border (Uttarakhand) and Indo-Bangladesh frontier region in Tripura on Thursday, the met department here said.
While the quake in Chamba was recorded at 3 on the Richter scale, the same in Nepal-India border and Indo-Bangladesh border was measured at 3.2 and 3.1 respectively.
The Indo-Nepal border was the first to be jolted at around 8.09 pm followed by the quake in Chamba at around 8.22 pm and in Tripura at about 9.30pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read