Quake rattles HP, Nepal-India, Indo-Bangladesh border
New Delhi: Earthquakes of slight intensity jolted Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Nepal-India border (Uttarakhand) and Indo-Bangladesh frontier region in Tripura on Thursday, the met department here said.
While the quake in Chamba was recorded at 3 on the Richter scale, the same in Nepal-India border and Indo-Bangladesh border was measured at 3.2 and 3.1 respectively.
The Indo-Nepal border was the first to be jolted at around 8.09 pm followed by the quake in Chamba at around 8.22 pm and in Tripura at about 9.30pm.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram