Quakes rock Himachal Pradesh
Shimla: Two earthquakes with magnitude of 4 on the Richter scale rocked several parts of Himachal Pradesh in the past 24 hours, the meteorological office here said on Tuesday.
The quakes lasted a few seconds, and no loss of life was reported.
The epicentre of both the earthquakes, which were of slight intensity, was in Kullu region.
While the first one was reported at 9:53 pm on Monday, the second at 3:23 am on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Banks checking loan applicant's capacity to repay on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Uganda switches sides, dumping North Korea for South
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks