Quakes rock Himachal Pradesh
Shimla: Two earthquakes with magnitude of 4 on the Richter scale rocked several parts of Himachal Pradesh in the past 24 hours, the meteorological office here said on Tuesday.
The quakes lasted a few seconds, and no loss of life was reported.
The epicentre of both the earthquakes, which were of slight intensity, was in Kullu region.
While the first one was reported at 9:53 pm on Monday, the second at 3:23 am on Tuesday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming