Quakes rock Himachal Pradesh
Shimla: Two earthquakes with magnitude of 4 on the Richter scale rocked several parts of Himachal Pradesh in the past 24 hours, the meteorological office here said on Tuesday.
The quakes lasted a few seconds, and no loss of life was reported.
The epicentre of both the earthquakes, which were of slight intensity, was in Kullu region.
While the first one was reported at 9:53 pm on Monday, the second at 3:23 am on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt