Rahul Gandhi`s rally in Himachal Pradesh postponed
Shimla: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi`s election rally in Himachal Pradesh`s Dharamsala town on March 08 has been postponed, a party leader said on Tuesday.
The postponement took place because of Gandhi`s busy schedule, Congress spokesperson Naresh Chauhan told reporters here.
Prior to the rally, Gandhi was to meet Himachal Pradesh Congress leaders in Dharamsala, some 250 km from Shimla.
In the 2009 Lok Sabha Elections, the BJP won from Shimla, Kangra and Hamirpur while the Congress bagged the Mandi seat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP