Rain ravaged Himachal may get heavy rains
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh is set to get heavy rains this week even as most roads in the interiors of Kinnaur district remain closed to traffic after last month`s torrential rains and landslides.
"The entire state is likely to experience heavy spells of rainfall from Tuesday," an official of the meteorological department told a news agency on Sunday.
He said the monsoon, which was undergoing a lull in the region, was active again.
The tourist towns of Shimla, Kufri, Kasauli, Chamba, Dharamsala and Manali, may get rains, the official said.
Incessant rainfall in the region June 16 triggered massive landslides that blocked many roads in Kinnaur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'