Rain ravaged Himachal may get heavy rains
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh is set to get heavy rains this week even as most roads in the interiors of Kinnaur district remain closed to traffic after last month`s torrential rains and landslides.
"The entire state is likely to experience heavy spells of rainfall from Tuesday," an official of the meteorological department told a news agency on Sunday.
He said the monsoon, which was undergoing a lull in the region, was active again.
The tourist towns of Shimla, Kufri, Kasauli, Chamba, Dharamsala and Manali, may get rains, the official said.
Incessant rainfall in the region June 16 triggered massive landslides that blocked many roads in Kinnaur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan