Rain ravaged Himachal may get heavy rains
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh is set to get heavy rains this week even as most roads in the interiors of Kinnaur district remain closed to traffic after last month`s torrential rains and landslides.
"The entire state is likely to experience heavy spells of rainfall from Tuesday," an official of the meteorological department told a news agency on Sunday.
He said the monsoon, which was undergoing a lull in the region, was active again.
The tourist towns of Shimla, Kufri, Kasauli, Chamba, Dharamsala and Manali, may get rains, the official said.
Incessant rainfall in the region June 16 triggered massive landslides that blocked many roads in Kinnaur.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Four months after Pathankot terror attack, bodies of 4 terrorists buried
- These five super-foods will help you lose weight in the summer!
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders