Rains at isolated places in Himachal Pradesh
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh received moderate rainfall at isolated places on Friday as monsoon remained weak in the state and day temperatures rose marginally by two to three degrees.
Renuka and Nahan in Sirmaur district received 79 mm and 32 mm of rains while Palampur recorded 15 mm rains, followed by Sundernagar 11 mm, Gohar 9 mm, Jogindernagar 7 mm and Dharamsala 6 mm.
However, local MeT office has warned of heavy to very heavy rains at isolated places from July 14 onwards as Western Disturbance (WD) as an upper air system lies over North Pakistan and neighbourhood persists.
Una was hottest in the region with maximum temperature at 34.6 degree Celsius while Sundernagar recorded a high of 33.0 degree C, followed by Kangra 32.5 deg, Dharamsala 29.6 deg, Solan 28.5 deg, Shimla 24.0 deg and Kalpa 23.6 deg C respectively.
The night temperatures remained moderate in the state with Una recording a high of 24.2 degree Celsius, followed by Hamirpur 22.4 degree C, Dharamsala and Sundernagar 21.0 deg, Bhuntar 20.4 deg, Solan 19.0 deg, Palampur and Shimla 16.5 deg and Manali 15.4 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone