Rains lashes HP, mercury stays below normal
Shimla: The mercury stayed below normal at most places in Himachal Pradesh as several areas were lashed by rains and thunderstorm.
Thunderstorm accompanied with sharp showers lashed Shimla, Solan, Kullu, Manali and some other areas, causing fall in temperature.
Una was the hottest in the region with maximum 39.6 degree Celsius.
While Shimla recorded a high of 23.6 deg C, it was 25.7 deg C in Bhuntar and 32 deg C in Nahan.Manali, which received 10 mm rains, was wettest in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Swachh Bharat, Skill India 'transformative' schemes: President Pranab Mukherjee
- Restless Leg Syndrome: Treat the disorder with this amazingly simple trick! - Watch video
- Boris Johnson claims India owes UK multi-million pounds
- Trump's NATO comments show 'lack of preparedness': Obama
- Govt should resist urge of control everything: Arun Jaitley