Rains lashes HP, mercury stays below normal
Shimla: The mercury stayed below normal at most places in Himachal Pradesh as several areas were lashed by rains and thunderstorm.
Thunderstorm accompanied with sharp showers lashed Shimla, Solan, Kullu, Manali and some other areas, causing fall in temperature.
Una was the hottest in the region with maximum 39.6 degree Celsius.
While Shimla recorded a high of 23.6 deg C, it was 25.7 deg C in Bhuntar and 32 deg C in Nahan.Manali, which received 10 mm rains, was wettest in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users