Rains lashes HP, mercury stays below normal
Shimla: The mercury stayed below normal at most places in Himachal Pradesh as several areas were lashed by rains and thunderstorm.
Thunderstorm accompanied with sharp showers lashed Shimla, Solan, Kullu, Manali and some other areas, causing fall in temperature.
Una was the hottest in the region with maximum 39.6 degree Celsius.
While Shimla recorded a high of 23.6 deg C, it was 25.7 deg C in Bhuntar and 32 deg C in Nahan.Manali, which received 10 mm rains, was wettest in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened