Rains lashes HP, mercury stays below normal
Shimla: The mercury stayed below normal at most places in Himachal Pradesh as several areas were lashed by rains and thunderstorm.
Thunderstorm accompanied with sharp showers lashed Shimla, Solan, Kullu, Manali and some other areas, causing fall in temperature.
Una was the hottest in the region with maximum 39.6 degree Celsius.
While Shimla recorded a high of 23.6 deg C, it was 25.7 deg C in Bhuntar and 32 deg C in Nahan.Manali, which received 10 mm rains, was wettest in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works