Rains lashes HP, mercury stays below normal
Shimla: The mercury stayed below normal at most places in Himachal Pradesh as several areas were lashed by rains and thunderstorm.
Thunderstorm accompanied with sharp showers lashed Shimla, Solan, Kullu, Manali and some other areas, causing fall in temperature.
Una was the hottest in the region with maximum 39.6 degree Celsius.
While Shimla recorded a high of 23.6 deg C, it was 25.7 deg C in Bhuntar and 32 deg C in Nahan.Manali, which received 10 mm rains, was wettest in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chase master Kohli stars as India beat Kiwis by 7 wickets, lead series 2-1
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption