Severe cold persists in Himachal Pradesh
Shimla: The intense cold wave sweeping most
parts of Himachal Pradesh continued unabated on Saturday with no
significant rise in minimum temperature.
Several areas in mid-hills continued to shiver under sub-
Solan in mid-hills was coldest in the non-tribal areas
with minimum temperature of minus 1.7 deg, while Manali,
Bhuntar and Sundernagar recorded a low of minus 0.5 deg C,
minus 0.4 deg C and 0.3 deg C respectively.
Shimla and Dharamsala both recorded a low of 4.2 deg C.
Keylong and Kalpa in tribal Lahaul and Spiti and Kinnaur
recorded minimum temperature of minus 6.1 deg C and 2.5 deg C.
Una was hottest in the state at 21.3 deg C, followed by
Sundernagar 19 deg C, Dharamshala 18.2 deg C, Nahan 16.2 deg
C, Bhuntar 12.7 deg C and Kalpa 8.1 deg C.
Foggy conditions prevailed in towns along the banks of
Ravi, Sutlej and Beas in the morning hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief