Sheila announces Rs 5 crore for flood victims of Himachal
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit announced a financial assistance of Rs five crore for flood victims in Himachal Pradesh.
"The floods have affected a large number of people in the hilly state. We have decided to give Rs five crore for the people affected by the flood," Dikshit said.
Delhi Government had last week announced a financial assistance of Rs 10 crore for victims of flash floods in Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what