Sheila announces Rs 5 crore for flood victims of Himachal
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit announced a financial assistance of Rs five crore for flood victims in Himachal Pradesh.
"The floods have affected a large number of people in the hilly state. We have decided to give Rs five crore for the people affected by the flood," Dikshit said.
Delhi Government had last week announced a financial assistance of Rs 10 crore for victims of flash floods in Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves