Sheila announces Rs 5 crore for flood victims of Himachal
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit announced a financial assistance of Rs five crore for flood victims in Himachal Pradesh.
"The floods have affected a large number of people in the hilly state. We have decided to give Rs five crore for the people affected by the flood," Dikshit said.
Delhi Government had last week announced a financial assistance of Rs 10 crore for victims of flash floods in Uttarakhand.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan