Snow in higher reaches of HP, rain lashes lower areas
Shimla: Higher reaches of Himachal
Pradesh on Sunday experienced a fresh spell of snowfall while rain
lashed the lower areas of the hill state.
Reports of fresh snowfall were received from higher
reaches of Chamba and Lahaul & Spiti districts. The higher
reaches of Chamba district, including Manimahesh, Jalsu pass
and Kugti pass experienced a fresh spell of snowfall last
night, reports said.
There was snowfall also in the high altitude areas of
the Lahaul-Spiti district.
The state capital registered a day temperature of 17.5
degree celsius as against yesterday`s 16.6 degrees, the Met
Temperatures also rose a bit in other parts of the
state despite widespread rain. While Sundernagar recorded a
day temperature of 24.4 degrees, it was 10.4 degrees in Kalpa
and 24.2 degrees in Una, the sources said.
The Met office has forecast rain/snow at isolated
places in the state tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray