Swine flu surfaces again in Himachal
Shimla: A new swine flu case has been reported in Himachal Pradesh after a gap of over a month, a health department official said Wednesday.
With this, the number of Influenza A (H1N1) cases in the state has risen to 45.
"A 54-year-old man was admitted to Shimla`s Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital Tuesday. His samples tested positive for swine flu," Swine Flu Nodal Officer Vinod Mehta said.
He said the patient was from Rohru in Shimla district.
So far, 16 people have died and 45 tested positive for the H1N1 virus in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31