Swine flu surfaces again in Himachal
Shimla: A new swine flu case has been reported in Himachal Pradesh after a gap of over a month, a health department official said Wednesday.
With this, the number of Influenza A (H1N1) cases in the state has risen to 45.
"A 54-year-old man was admitted to Shimla`s Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital Tuesday. His samples tested positive for swine flu," Swine Flu Nodal Officer Vinod Mehta said.
He said the patient was from Rohru in Shimla district.
So far, 16 people have died and 45 tested positive for the H1N1 virus in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state