Swine flu surfaces again in Himachal
Shimla: A new swine flu case has been reported in Himachal Pradesh after a gap of over a month, a health department official said Wednesday.
With this, the number of Influenza A (H1N1) cases in the state has risen to 45.
"A 54-year-old man was admitted to Shimla`s Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital Tuesday. His samples tested positive for swine flu," Swine Flu Nodal Officer Vinod Mehta said.
He said the patient was from Rohru in Shimla district.
So far, 16 people have died and 45 tested positive for the H1N1 virus in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh