Thieves decamp with donations from historic Christ Church
Shimla: Thieves struck at the historic Christ Church located on The Ridge here and decamped with the collections kept in four donation boxes, police said on Wednesday.
According to a complaint lodged by the church authorities, the miscreants barged into the building by breaking one of its window and decamped after looting the booty late last night, they said.
A case has been registered in this regard, police added.
Thsi is the third incident of theft in Christ Church, oen of the oldest church in North India, during the past one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert