Thieves decamp with donations from historic Christ Church
Shimla: Thieves struck at the historic Christ Church located on The Ridge here and decamped with the collections kept in four donation boxes, police said on Wednesday.
According to a complaint lodged by the church authorities, the miscreants barged into the building by breaking one of its window and decamped after looting the booty late last night, they said.
A case has been registered in this regard, police added.
Thsi is the third incident of theft in Christ Church, oen of the oldest church in North India, during the past one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini
- Half the town is gone, says Amatrice mayor as 6.2-magnitude earthquake strikes central Italy; toll rises to 14