Thieves decamp with donations from historic Christ Church
Shimla: Thieves struck at the historic Christ Church located on The Ridge here and decamped with the collections kept in four donation boxes, police said on Wednesday.
According to a complaint lodged by the church authorities, the miscreants barged into the building by breaking one of its window and decamped after looting the booty late last night, they said.
A case has been registered in this regard, police added.
Thsi is the third incident of theft in Christ Church, oen of the oldest church in North India, during the past one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees