Thundershowers in Shimla
Shimla: Thundershowers followed by hails lashed Shimla on Thursday afternoon, causing a fall in temperature. Strong winds swept the region, forcing people to rush indoors.
However, a rainbow that appeared after the rains enchanted the people who rushed out to capture the images in the camera.
The showers that lasted for about thirty minutes provided relief to people from dust and the sky remained overcast. Shimla recorded minimum temperature at 12 degree while the maximum temperature dropped from 24.5 degree to 21 degree while Keylong in Lahaul and Spiti district were the coldest in the region with a low of 1.2 degree.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- More than 37,000 flee South Sudan for Uganda: UN
- World to end in a global apocalypse this Friday on July 29?
- First Haj flight from Uttar Pradesh to take off on August 10
- Kremlin dismisses US Democratic email hack claims as `absurd`