Thundershowers in Shimla
Shimla: Thundershowers followed by hails lashed Shimla on Thursday afternoon, causing a fall in temperature. Strong winds swept the region, forcing people to rush indoors.
However, a rainbow that appeared after the rains enchanted the people who rushed out to capture the images in the camera.
The showers that lasted for about thirty minutes provided relief to people from dust and the sky remained overcast. Shimla recorded minimum temperature at 12 degree while the maximum temperature dropped from 24.5 degree to 21 degree while Keylong in Lahaul and Spiti district were the coldest in the region with a low of 1.2 degree.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak