Thundershowers in Shimla
Shimla: Thundershowers followed by hails lashed Shimla on Thursday afternoon, causing a fall in temperature. Strong winds swept the region, forcing people to rush indoors.
However, a rainbow that appeared after the rains enchanted the people who rushed out to capture the images in the camera.
The showers that lasted for about thirty minutes provided relief to people from dust and the sky remained overcast. Shimla recorded minimum temperature at 12 degree while the maximum temperature dropped from 24.5 degree to 21 degree while Keylong in Lahaul and Spiti district were the coldest in the region with a low of 1.2 degree.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves