Thundershowers in Shimla
Shimla: Thundershowers followed by hails lashed Shimla on Thursday afternoon, causing a fall in temperature. Strong winds swept the region, forcing people to rush indoors.
However, a rainbow that appeared after the rains enchanted the people who rushed out to capture the images in the camera.
The showers that lasted for about thirty minutes provided relief to people from dust and the sky remained overcast. Shimla recorded minimum temperature at 12 degree while the maximum temperature dropped from 24.5 degree to 21 degree while Keylong in Lahaul and Spiti district were the coldest in the region with a low of 1.2 degree.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke
- TMC govt cracks down on 'Narayani Sena', bans training camps in Cooch Behar district