Thundershowers in Shimla
Shimla: Thundershowers followed by hails lashed Shimla on Thursday afternoon, causing a fall in temperature. Strong winds swept the region, forcing people to rush indoors.
However, a rainbow that appeared after the rains enchanted the people who rushed out to capture the images in the camera.
The showers that lasted for about thirty minutes provided relief to people from dust and the sky remained overcast. Shimla recorded minimum temperature at 12 degree while the maximum temperature dropped from 24.5 degree to 21 degree while Keylong in Lahaul and Spiti district were the coldest in the region with a low of 1.2 degree.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you