Tremors shake Shimla
Shimla: Tremors of a light intensity earthquake were felt in Himachal Pradesh`s capital Tuesday evening.
However, no loss of life or damage to property has been reported.
Tremors were felt for some seconds at around 5.45 p.m. in and around Shimla, an official at the state Meteorological Office here said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala