Two slight intensity quakes hit Himachal again
New Delhi: Himchal Pradesh was rocked on Wednesday again by two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of 45 minutes, Met department said.
Both the quakes struck the Chamba-Lahul Spiti region. There was no report of any loss of life or property so far.
The first quake, measuring 3.8 on the Richter scale, struck the region at 3.35 pm. The focal depth of the quake was 5 kilometres, the Met department said.
The second quake, measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale, hit the same area at 4.19 pm. The focal depth of this quake was 10 kilometres.
Yesterday also the region witnessed two slight intensity earthquakes measuring 4.5 and 4.9 on the Richter scale, but no loss of life or property was reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan