Two slight intensity quakes hit Himachal again
New Delhi: Himchal Pradesh was rocked on Wednesday again by two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of 45 minutes, Met department said.
Both the quakes struck the Chamba-Lahul Spiti region. There was no report of any loss of life or property so far.
The first quake, measuring 3.8 on the Richter scale, struck the region at 3.35 pm. The focal depth of the quake was 5 kilometres, the Met department said.
The second quake, measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale, hit the same area at 4.19 pm. The focal depth of this quake was 10 kilometres.
Yesterday also the region witnessed two slight intensity earthquakes measuring 4.5 and 4.9 on the Richter scale, but no loss of life or property was reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days