Two slight intensity quakes in Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh on Tuesday experienced two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of five hours, Met department said.
The first quake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale struck Chamba-Lahul-Spiti region at 09:15 am, officials said.
The second quake with an intensity of 4.9 on the Richter scale hit almost the same region at 02:05 pm.
The epicentres of both the quakes were located 10 km from Chamba district, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?