Two slight intensity quakes in Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh on Tuesday experienced two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of five hours, Met department said.
The first quake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale struck Chamba-Lahul-Spiti region at 09:15 am, officials said.
The second quake with an intensity of 4.9 on the Richter scale hit almost the same region at 02:05 pm.
The epicentres of both the quakes were located 10 km from Chamba district, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you