Two slight intensity quakes in Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh on Tuesday experienced two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of five hours, Met department said.
The first quake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale struck Chamba-Lahul-Spiti region at 09:15 am, officials said.
The second quake with an intensity of 4.9 on the Richter scale hit almost the same region at 02:05 pm.
The epicentres of both the quakes were located 10 km from Chamba district, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened