Virbhadra exhorts employees to work sincerely
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Wednesday exhorted the employees to sincerely work for speedy implementation of policies and programmes for welfare of the society.
He said that "Vikas, Vikas and Sampoorn Vikas" (Development, development and complete development) was the main objective of the government.
Addressing the members of Secretariat Employees Confederation at the Secretariat, a day after assuming office, Singh said that the employees, as an integral and inseparable part of the government, plays an important role for the all-round development.
He said that the Congress government believes in impartial, clean, efficient and effective administration with collective efforts of all and had never discriminated with employees.
The chief minister said that the government would extend all its support and co-operation to employees and said that all the demands of the association would be looked into and considered sympathetically.
Meanwhile, Singh called on the former chief minister Prem Kumar Dhumal at Oakover, official residence of the chief minister.
"It was courtesy call", an official spokesperson said, adding, that Dhumal congratulated the 78-year-old leader for becoming chief minister of the state for the record sixth time.
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?