New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's book "Convenient Action- Continuity for Change" was released on Wednesday in Paris on the sidelines of the climate change summit COP-21.
Here are five things about the book you need to know:-
- PM Modi's book talks about India's efforts to mitigate climate change and the importance of climate justice.
- In the book, PM Modi writes about India's efforts to transform the country into a low-carbon economy.
- The book, published by LexisNexis, has been released in major cities of US, UK, France, Canada, Australia, Malaysia and Japan.
- PM Modi had earlier written another book, "Convenient Action: Gujarat's Response to Challenges of Climate Change" when he was Chief Minister.
- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, French President Francois Hollande and several other world leaders were present at the launch of the new book.