'Anti-Pakistan' protest erupts in PoK
Muzaffarabad: `Black Day' was observed in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) on Thursday and an 'anti-Pakistan' protest was organised by the National Students Federation.
According to a recent footage, Black Day was observed in PoK on Thursday where NSF leader Mir Afzaal Sulehria was seen addressing a seminar in the Muzaffarabad Press Club.
Black Day is observed on October 22 in PoK to in connection with the first attack by Pakistan forces on the undivided state of Jammu and Kashmir on October 22, 1947.
This is not the first time that reports have emerged from the troubled region, as a video had recently surfaced, purportedly from Muzaffarabad and surrounding areas emerged showing massive demonstrations and violence against the Pakistan rule.
The video showed troops attacking the protestors violently with one particular clip showing a man being dragged through the street by his neck with all his clothes torn apart.
Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was heckled by a protester who was demanding to free the restive Balochistan where, according to a number of activists, the Army has been engaged in numerous abductions, torture and killings of humans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested