Zakir Naik to hold Manguluru programme at the same venue but after two months
New Delhi: Islamic preacher Zakir Naik, who was banned from visiting Mangaluru, is expected to hold the programme at the same venue but after two months.
According to a TOI report, South Karnataka Salafi Movement that invited the Islamic preacher has decided to hold the scheduled programme after two months.Manhaluru police commissioner S Murugan had barred the Islamic preacher from visiting city.
A delegation from South Karnataka Salafi Movement met Home Minister G Parameshwara in Bengaluru.
Reportedly, the home minister has assured the delegation members them that Zakir Naik's programme will be held after two months at the same venue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics