Zakir Naik to hold Manguluru programme at the same venue but after two months
New Delhi: Islamic preacher Zakir Naik, who was banned from visiting Mangaluru, is expected to hold the programme at the same venue but after two months.
According to a TOI report, South Karnataka Salafi Movement that invited the Islamic preacher has decided to hold the scheduled programme after two months.Manhaluru police commissioner S Murugan had barred the Islamic preacher from visiting city.
A delegation from South Karnataka Salafi Movement met Home Minister G Parameshwara in Bengaluru.
Reportedly, the home minister has assured the delegation members them that Zakir Naik's programme will be held after two months at the same venue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi