New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) may declare CBSE 10th result 2016 on May 30, 2016 and not on May 27 or May 28, as previously reported.
The exams for CBSE Class 10 began on March 01 and ended on March 28.
A total of 13,73,853 students had appeared for Class 10 exam.
Steps to check 10th CBSE result 2016:
- Visit http://cbseresults.nic.in/
- Click on the link `Class X 2016`
- Enter the roll number and school number
- On submitting the same, the results will appear on the screen
- Candidates may take a printout for future use
About the CBSE:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was founded on November 3, 1962. It's headquartered at Preet Vihar, New Delhi. CBSE regulates and supervises the development of education in the country. Its primary function includes preparing academic programmes and organising examinations, especially for Class 10 and Class 12 students.