'Couple burnt alive inside car' - MUST WATCH video for people who use CNG kit and central locking system
It's a must-watch video for people who use central locking system in car.
Patan: It's a must-watch video for people who use central locking system in car.
It's a shocking video showing how a couple was burnt inside their car because of central locking system.
The unfortunate incident took place in Gujarat's Patan district.
The couple was on highway when the mishap took place.
The fire broke out because of short circuit.