New Delhi: With the Opposition uniting to target the government over the demonetisation drive, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to directly seek views from the citizens of the country on whether they have been inconvenienced by the decision to ban Rs 500/1000 notes.
PM Modi tweeted: “I want your first-hand view on the decision taken regarding currency notes. Take part in the survey on the NM App. http://nm4.in/dnldapp”.
Some the questions PM Modi has asked in the 'demonetisation survey' are:
- Do you think black money exists in India?
- Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
- What do you think of the Modi government's move of banning old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes?
- Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?
- Did you mind the inconvenience faced in the fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism, counterfeiting of currency?
The PM launched the survey on a day when the Opposition has closed ranks to hit out at the government, claiming that the common man has been severely inconvenienced by demonetisation.
Do you agree? Here's your chance to speak out!
The survey is available on the NaMo App. All that you need to do is to download the App. Let the PM know your views.