Fresh air at Rs 2000: Will you buy it? – Watch
New Delhi: Air pollution level in Delhi has reached alarming magnitudes and if it continues to upsurge like this then the day would not be far when air for breathing will become a luxurious commodity.
Hawa Badlo did a social experiment to caution people about the dire consequences of polluting a city.
Disguised as salespersons, team of Hawa Badlo tried selling fresh air at Rs 2000 and this is how people reacted:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing