Hoax call triggers panic at Ajmer Railway Station
Jaipur: A hoax bomb call by a differently abled minor boy triggered panic at the Ajmer railway station here last night.
The police said they received a call threatening blast in Muzaffarpur-Porbandar express.
The caller said that a bomb has been planted in the train which will explode at Ajmer railway station.
"An alert was sounded and the dog squad searched the train and platform as soon as the train arrived," GRP spokesperson said.
However, no bomb or any suspicious object was found and the train left after a delay of five hours in the wee hours on Wednesday, he said.
The number was later traced to the boy who was then summoned by the Police for questioning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'