IAF blooper: Fighter jet accidently drops 5 bombs in Rajasthan, loud explosion heard
New Delhi: Explosions were heard in radius of about 10 kilometer after an Indian Air Force (IAF) fighter jet dropped five bombs at Gugdi in Barmer district of Rajasthan on Tuesday.
Initial reports suggest that the bombs accidently slipped out of the jet which was on a sortie over the area.
No casualties have been reported so far.
IAF has dispatched a team for the site. (Details awaited)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing