If Pakistan opens fire, then we should never count bullets fired from our side: Rajnath Singh
Dehradun: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday said that when bullets are fired towards Pakistan from India, it should not be counted how many bullets were fired.
However, before saying that, the minister did state that the first bullet will never be fired by India.
“Pehli goli apni taraf se nahi chalni chahiye, lekin Pakistan goli chalata hai toh apni taraf se chalti goli ginni nahi chahiye (we should never fire the first bullet; however, if Pakistan starts fire then bullets fired from our side should not be counted),” Singh said at an event in Khatima, Uttarakhand.
Singh also addressed the JNU sedition issue during his speech, saying anti-national slogans will never be tolerated.
“Hum sab kuch bardaasht kar sakte hain, lekin 'Hindustan ki barbaadi' jaise naare bardaasht nahi kar sakte (we can tolerate everything but not slogans like those calling for destruction of India),” he told the crowd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing