IRS website hacked by suspected Pakistani hackers, messages like 'Pakistan Zindabad' posted
Delhi: The website of Indian Revenue Service (IRS) was hacked by Pakistani hackers, as per a media report on Sunday.
As per a report in Indian Express, after hacking the website - http://www.irsofficersonline. gov.in - the hackers reportedly wrote 'Pakistan Zindabad' and 'We are cyber attack team of Pakistan'.
The report said that as per officials the site was hacked on Saturday.
The site has been rendered inaccessible since then.
As per the Daily, the hackers got into the ‘Official Communique (for IRS officers only)’ section and wrote - “Hacked by Faisal 1337, Dated: 05/02/2016, Pakistan Zindabad” and “We are Team Pak Cyber Attacker. Go Home Kiddo India Kids Hacker.”
And another message read - “Feel the power of Pakistan, Indian gov website Pwned (sic).”
A report was also supposedly sent to Computer Emergency Response Team of India by the technical team.
At the same time it is being said that the no theft of any information or data took place.
The government website is meant for Indian Revenue Service officials and contains crucial information and data on IRS officers.
“Thankfully, the website does not have information that can compromise national security,” an IRS officer was quoted by the Daily as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach