New Delhi: Here's a good news for over 12 lakh students who had appeared for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main paper I and paper II as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to declare the results on April 27 i.e Wednesday.
The online exam for paper I and paper II was conducted on April 9 and April 10, 2016 whereas offline exam was conducted on April 3 for both the papers of JEE Mains.
JEE Main scores for 2016 will be the basis for admission into institutes with technical sources funded by the centre. These include premium institutes such as the IITs and NITs, which is why the JEE Main result is considered of significance.
Once candidates have been successful in their JEE Mains will be eligible to take the JEE Advanced exam 2016
All you have to do is put in the login details along with necessary details such as the registration number, name of the candidate and date of birth and your result will be flashed on the screen.
Steps to check JEE Main Results 2016 results:
1. Visit cbseresults .nic.in, cbse .nic.in or www.jeemain.nic.in
2. Click on the link ‘JEE Main 2016 Results’
3. Enter the login details such as application number, date of birth and name.
4. Click on submit
5. Your results will be displayed on the screen like your score and other details.
6. You can now take a print out of your results.