New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the Joint Entrance Examinations Mains (JEE Main) results 2016 on Wednesday on its official website jeemain.nic.in.
Candidates can log on to JEE website jeemain.nic.in or the CBSE website cbseresults.nic.in to check JEE Main 2016 score.
JEE Main exam 2016 offline paper I and paper II were held on April 3 and the JEE Main 2016 online Paper I and paper II were held on April 9 and 10.
Admission into NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical Institutions will be based on this year’s JEE Main 2016 scores.
All those candidates who clear the JEE Mains 2016 will be further eligible to sit for the JEE advanced 2016 exam for admission in various IITs.
Here's how you can check JEE Main Results 2016 results:
1. Visit cbseresults .nic.in, cbse .nic.in or www.jeemain.nic.in
2. Click on the link ‘JEE Main 2016 Results’
3. Enter the login details such as application number, date of birth and name.
4. Click on submit
5. Your results will be displayed on the screen like your score and other details.
6. You can now take a print out of your results.