Communal harmony: Muslims provide land, collect Rs 50,000 to build Ram Temple for Hindus
Morena: Setting a rare example of communal harmony, Muslims in Madhya Pradesh's Morena district have given land to build Ram Temple in their village.
Morena's Khedakala village made headlines after the people of Muslim community here gave land to Hindus to build 'Sri Ram Janki Temple' in the village.
Also, these Muslims collected about Rs 50,000 and gave the amount to aid construction of temple.
Reportedly, over 80 Muslim families staying in the village didn't think even once before offering their land to Hindus for construction of 'Sri Ram Janki Temple'.
"Muslim brothers facilitated the construction of temple in every possible manner," Sant Kumar Singh, Sarpanch of Khedakala village, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing